Why Choose Our Practice?
When it comes to choosing an oral surgeon, we know that you have options. Personalized, gentle, comprehensive patient care is our number one priority. From the front office to the exam room, our practice is staffed by professionals who take your oral health very seriously.
- Taking sufficient time in consultation to understand the concerns, desires and needs of each patient and individually tailoring a treatment plan to satisfy those needs is our primary objective. To achieve these goals we rely on state-of-the-art equipment with safety and efficiency in mind. We upgrade equipment regularly to comply and even exceed state regulations. As you walk through our office, you will notice that everything is clean, comfortable and thoroughly sterilized. Your safety and comfort are our priority.
- We understand that comprehensive care can be costly. Prior to any treatment all financial information will be discussed. We are in network with several dental insurance policies and we offer various forms of financing with credit available in time frames that fit your needs. We are happy to help you navigate through the dental insurance maze and offer alternative payment options.
- We know that your time is valuable to you, and that is why we strive for quick turnaround time on calls and appointment requests. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns in the office, over the phone or via email. By having three office locations, we have increased flexibility which allows us to see patients in a timely fashion.
- We respect and understand that many patients experience dental anxiety. By communicating clearly what you can expect during your treatment, we are often able to alleviate any concerns. At Metropolitan Craniofacial Center, we do everything we can to make sure that your experience is as pleasant as possible.
- All surgeons are certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Senior surgical assistants have passed the Dental Anesthesia Assistant National Certification Exam (DAANCE)
- Drs. Falk, Vitale and Niebloom have been voted NJ Monthly Top Dentist’s every year since its inception in 2005
Please call us at any of our offices if you have any questions.